Monday, September 11, 2017

Re-selling Supreme Clothes

Hello, and welcome back to my blog about Supreme! Today I am going to discuss how to resell your Supreme items for a decent profit. After you purchase an item from either their store in New York, Los Angeles, or from their website, http://www.supremenewyork.com there are many things you can do from here.

To start off, reselling Supreme can range from being a side hobby you do, or as for others it is their main source of income. For me, Supreme is just a hobby, I enjoy buying and wearing their clothes, sometimes I sell some items I get too. A website I highly recommend to resell/buy Supreme is www.grailed.com. Grailed is a platform very similar to eBay, but it’s only for clothes and items such as Supreme or famous designers. How does Grailed work? First you must make an account, once this is done it is quite easy. Click on the “sell” tab and post a brief, but detailed description and pictures of your item. Then click “publish” and you’re done! Grailed is a great place to resell your items because they are linked through PayPal and have a 100% money back guarantee if your item is fake, not as described, or not even the item you ordered.


Now, for the people that do this for their main income that’s a different story. Some people have opened consignment stores. A consignment store is a store that sells Supremes items for a price higher than retail, but Supreme gets a percentage of the profit. How do they get their items? They go wait in line themselves they also pay people to stand in line for them at the store to get the item they want! (If you’re a younger kid in the areas where the stores are this is a great way to make some money.) Also, people use Instagram to sell their items. This is very hard unless you already have a trusted and reliable reputation. A very reliable consignment store is www.copvsdrop.com, I recommend checking them out!


Some of my personal advice and experience for you about reselling Supreme is… STAY AWAY FROM EBAY. eBay is not a very reliable place. Grailed shows you the sellers feedback and how many items they have sold/bought on Grailed. eBay can be an OK place to buy from, but if you get scammed you probably won’t get your money back. I had purchased a “famous” box logo sweatshirt that I mentioned in my last blog from Grailed. The “reseller” was just trying to make some quick money I guess and sent me just a plain t-shirt. Since I bought if off the site www.gralied.com I was eligible for a full refund because that is their policy. Always buy from someone who has feedback on their account. Also, don’t be afraid to message them if you’re buying online. I personally always have a little conversation with the seller before I send my money to them to make sure they are legit and not going to scam you. 




If you have any questions about reselling/buying Supreme, be sure to comment them on my blog and I’ll gladly answer to the best of my knowledge!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael I found your blog to be very informative and entertaining! However I have a question regarding how the re-selling process works. So you said that people can send you fake items, but you can get your money back if that happens. I don't understand how you seller is forced to give you back your money, can't they just say that they sent something real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your purchase using the website I mentioned, grailed.com or just buy through PayPal, they have buyer’s protection. It is “by law” on their website that you sell authentic and well described items. If you false advertise your item and you get something you did not order or it did not come in the condition it was described you may open a dispute with PayPal. When doing this you are to describe what was sent to you and upload images of the item and proof of purchase. Then the seller has 10 days to respond, if they are trying to scam you they usually do not respond then they money is refunded to you fully.

      Delete